Weight Loss Clinic near Mount Prospect
Ideal Protein is medically developed.
- The Ideal Protein Protocol is a structured plan
- This method has enjoyed over 10 years of success
- Our weight loss counselors provide one-on-one coaching.
- Ready-t0-serve items and meal replacements are created by professional, gourmet chefs
- This diet has a beginning, a middle and an end, you learn how to make lifestyle changes that will end dieting forever
The Ideal Protein Protocol is different because:
- Phases 1 & 2 focus on weight loss until you meet your goal
- Phases 3 & 4 concentrates on educating you on better lifestyle choices and smarter eating habits
- We teach you about calorie consumption and how muscle helps burn calories.
- You also learn about why, when and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Find out what the role of sugar consumption is and how insulin impacts weight gain
The Weight Loss Solution You’ve Been Looking for:
- Sensible, gimmick free weight loss
- Improvement of symptoms of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes can be seen with weight loss
- Expert guidance and professional support from our team at Active Health
- Say goodbye to tasteless plain diet food. Enjoy a variety of spicy, sweet and salty gourmet foods.
An incomparable variety of delicious foods and recipes
Unlike other popular diet programs, you will not eat Ideal Protein products for the rest of your life (unless you want to because they do taste great and are a smarter alternative to junk food). The Ideal Protein protocol is intended to have a beginning, a middle and most importantly an end. Your Ideal Protein weight loss coach will assist you through the four phases of the diet while training you to maintain weight stabilization.
RSVP for the next FREE Workshop
Disclaimer: Active Health LTD an independent authorized clinic/center carrying the Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Method and its products. Active Health LTD is independently owned and operated and authorized to sell Ideal Protein products and services. Ideal Protein disclaims any express or implied statement of weight loss performance or other benefits that are not made by Ideal Protein. See www.idealprotein.com for more details. Read full disclaimer here: Ideal Protein Disclaimer
John Panopoulos, DC
John received a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, and Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine from National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, IL
Betty Stasinos, DC
Betty earned her second Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Doctorate of Chiropractic from the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS) Lombard, IL